Processes and Projects Laboratory VI
Processes and Projects Laboratory VI is the last subject of the Processes and Projects discipline
- Studies: Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Year: Fourth year
- Type: Required
- Subject code: GBA29
Processes and Projects Laboratory VI is the last subject within Processes and Projects, and the precursor of the Final Degree Project. It is proposed as a catalyst to evoke the uniqueness of each student, a uniqueness that will be reflected in their form of investigation, work and presentation. In this subject, particular emphasis is placed on work research and its articulation as a coherent whole and as a situated practice. As in all the subjects of this discipline, learning is carried out through the ideation, development, structuring, execution and narration of processes and projects.
Advanced identification, development and communication of processes and projects and their articulation as a corpus of practice. Structuring of the project and its different elements, documents and phases according to the premises of contextualization, explicitness and coherence. Ideation, development, structuring, execution and narration of processes and projects taking into account their research dimension, based on observation, reflection and experimentation. Structuring, adaptation and explanation of work methodologies according to the objectives and needs of the project. Identification, analysis and communication of relevant topics and arguments, their genealogies, frames of reference and contexts of inscription, taking into account their adequacy with respect to the specificity of the project. Structuring of the practice as situated, taking into account its specific contexts of inscription. Design of specific strategies in the communication and exhibition of processes and projects, inside and outside the context of art, through different formats and the use of graphic and documentary resources, according to the needs of the project. Individual and collective elaboration of theoretical and practical proposals in relation to the treated subject.
- Ability to analyze own training needs and learning with a high degree of autonomy in all types of contexts (structured or not).
- Evaluation of professional practices in emerging and global contexts and proposing interventions adjusted to the different realities.
- Designing interventions that meet the needs of the field in a multidisciplinary way.
- Application of processes of ideation, development, structuring, execution and reporting of practice and projects, taking into account their research aspects.
- Utilization of means and tools to communicate and represent processes of ideation, development, structuring, execution, and narration of practice and projects at a professional level, taking into account their research aspects
- Clearly analyze relevant themes and arguments in own and other practices, their genealogies, frames of reference and contexts of inscription, taking into account their adequacy with respect to the particularity of the project and its research dimension.
- Efficient planning and coherent organization of different phases of a project according to its research dimension, in accordance with the proposed objectives.
PhD. Coordinator of the Department of Composition and Languages
PhD in Fine Arts. Degree in fine arts. Artistic production