Illustrator - Press / Editorial
Activity and/or professional career
He is a regular contributor to La Vanguardia and The Wall Street Journal. He started his career in the early 90's by publishing in the Clarín newspaper in Argentina. In 1995 he landed in Barcelona and collaborated for more than 15 years with El Periódico de Catalunya.
Some of his main clients are: The Telegraph, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Hollywood Reporter, Time Out Barcelona, Le Monde, Nike, Budweiser, Citibank, Samsung and many more.
Since 2011 he is a member of the board of the Associació Professional d'il·lustradors de Catalunya (APIC). He is also a teacher in various centers in Barcelona.
- La Furgo. Editorial La Cúpula (2018)
- Barcelona Low Cost. Editorial Glenat (2010)
- Stand at the 1st edition of illustration Utopia Markets. Barcelona (2017)
- Tinta y Tango. Palais de Glace. Buenos Aires, organized by A.D.A, the Association of Illustrators of Argentina (2005)
- Paper Chic, fashion illustrators. Circle of Fine Arts. Madrid (2003)
- Dibujo Argentino. Palais de Glace. Buenos Aires, Argentina (2003)
- Junceda Award (2020)
- Bronze Medal for The New York Festivals Bowery Awards (2020)
- Portfolio Award from the Society of News Design. Sunday newspaper of El Periódico de Catalunya (1996 and 1997)
- Josep Coll Award, APIC (2009)