Workplacement in Companies
In this subject, the student develops a training activity in a professional context of the extensive field of artistic practices, applying, consolidating and expanding the knowledge and skills acquired throughout the studies.
- Studies: Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Year: Fourth year
- Type: External internships
- Subject code: GBA28
The objective of this subject is to offer students the opportunity to extend the knowledge acquired throughout their studies by developing an activity in the professional field.
Development of a training activity in a professional context of the extensive field of artistic practices, applying, consolidating and expanding the knowledge and skills acquired throughout the studies. Insight into the organizational structure of a company, institution or organization. Identification of the specific tasks a Fine Arts graduate may have in the context of a company, institution or organization. Ways to apply the acquired knowledge within professional practice and to engage in situations typical of a professional activity. Production of a written report on the development of the performed activity, providing evidence of the acquired responsibilities, their management and performance.
- Apply own expertise to solve problems in complex working or professional and specialized environments that require the use of creative and innovative ideas.
- Communicate knowledge, methodology, ideas, problems and solutions clearly and accurately to all types of audiences (specialized or not).
- Act with commitment and responsibility in common situations and in those that are specific to the profession.
- Evaluate professional practices in emerging and global contexts and propose intervention plans adjusted to different realities.
- Develop suitably in the general use of ICT, especially in technological environments specific to the professional field.
- Analyze situations, facts and professional and non-professional practices incorporating gender and intersectional perspective.
- Use respectful and inclusive language in both oral and written productions.
- Develop professional practice in a committed manner, taking into account ethical and social issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to the workplace by responding appropriately to assigned responsibilities and collaborating actively with the work team.
- Efficiently plan and manage the tasks and processes assigned within the work environment.