Graduated in Fine Arts from the UB. Member of the GREDITS, research group.
Graduated in Fine Arts from the UB. Member of the GREDITS, research group. Montse specialises in painting and lecturing on Visual Arts, which integrates with her artistic activity.
Director of studies for the Bachelor’s degree in Design. Graduated in Fine Arts from the UB and obtained a Diploma of Advanced Studies in Art History, Theory and Criticism.
Director of studies for the Bachelor’s degree in Design. Graduated in Fine Arts from the UB and obtained a Diploma of Advanced Studies in Art History, Theory and Criticism. Researcher for the Educational Innovation and Intervention programme at the UVIC - Universitat Central de Catalunya. Lecturer for the Art Department.
Graduated in Psychology from the UB and has also studied Fine Arts.
Graduated in Psychology from the UB and has also studied Fine Arts. Laura has exhibited individually and collectively in various art galleries. She is a book and comic illustrator and teaches Drawing and Colour.
Through this course, which is part of the Artistic Expression module, students will work on the theoretical and practical fundamentals of colour and understanding it as a basic tool of knowledge, understanding, thought, communication and research.
They will work with the cultural, social and political components of colour in order to develop their own creative language.
The contents will be developed in the workshop through specific practical exercises.
- Fundamentals of colour
- Painting colour
- Natural and artificial colour
- Social colour
- Colour and space
- The colour of light
- The materiality of colour
- Body and colour
- The student uses and understands how different techniques and pictorial languages can be expressed.
- They distinguish the physical, social, cultural and political dimensions of colour.
- Effective development of a chromatic language, and its creative application in their artistic works.
- Proper interpretation and use of colour as a tool for expression and communication.
- SS2. Integration of knowledge and approaches related to cultural, artistic and historical references in design, to practical design projects in creative and innovative ways.
- SS5. Excellent command of languages of expression, graphic representation techniques, digital imaging tools, and formal and manual production techniques specific to different fields of design, thereby enabling their consistent application in the experimentation, development, execution and presentation processes inherent to professional projects.
- Observation of participation
- Monitoring of the work produced
- Realisation of works or projects