Customer Experience Strategy and Design
With the business world rapidly changing, and an increased focus on globalisation, automation and collaboration, it is no longer simply a great product that gives you a competitive advantage.
Businesses are increasingly looking for innovative, memorable and delightful customer experiences to set themselves apart.
Our CX Strategy and Design course helps you gain practical skills to identify, evaluate and shape your consumer needs and develop breathtaking customer experiences.
- Edición: 1
- Periodo lectivo: Course starts on March 2022
- Horario: 24/7
- Modalidad: 100% online
- Idioma: English
- Precio: 630 €
- Duración: 6 weeks, 5–8 hours/week
- Identify and demonstrate the fundamentals of CX
- Analyse the expectations of customers while recognising the wide-ranging business factors
- Articulate and apply customer journey maps
- Examine opportunities for improved experience and business performance
- Design solutions for improved CX across the entire business model
- Implement CX thinking and approaches into business strategy
Learn about CX strategy and your customers
- What is CX?
- Know your customers
Trends and opportunities
- CX your business strategy
- Identify trends
- Identify opportunities
Measure your impact
- Measure customer experiences
- Implement change
Customer journeys and experiences
- Articulate customer pain points (and gain points)
- Personas and empathy map
- Customer experience map
Design customer experience solutions
- Identify what to design/implement/build
- Create a prototype
- Test your prototype with customers
How to maintain and optimise your CX strategy
- Continuous improvement
- Future exploration on future trends
- Tap into industry experts
- Milestone: Describe your project and conduct and interview
Envianos un mensaje y nos pondremos en contacto contigo lo más pronto posible.