Specialist in Brand Strategy, Service Design and Customer Experience
Qualifications and academic training
- Postgraduate in Usability UX and Interactions Design, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- BA Advertising and Public Relations, Universitat Ramon LLull
- Post graduate in Typography, Eina
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Bau Design College of Barcelona
- Postgraduate in Strategic Marketing, ESIC Business & Marketing School
Activity and / or professional career
Sandra Bosch is Director of the Master in Service Design and co-director of the Máster in Graphic Design and the Diploma of Graphic Design at BAU.
She is experienced in strategy, branding and communication. Worked 12 years as in-house designer for Lexon, where she had to cover different areas of design: service design, brand strategy and graphic design. She also lead an international branding and communication audit to Audio-Technica, a japanese audio company, where she conducted research in their main regions: USA, Japan and Europe. Currently working as freelance helping companies improve their touchpoints with their costumers.
She combines her work with her classes as teacher of brand strategy and creativity at Bau, Design College of Barcelona.