Doctor. Bachelor of Architecture. Researcher
Degrees and academic training
- Doctor of Philosophical Sciences (Philosophy of the Architectural Interior) from the Federico II University of Naples
- Master in Curatorship of Museums and Events at IED - Rome
- Bachelor of Architecture from the Federico II University of Naples
Activity and/or professional career
She has carried out teaching and research activities at the Federico II University of Naples and at the Milan Polytechnic, and has been a speaker at seminars and conferences at: Feltrinelli Foundation of Milan (2018); University of Alicante (2018); University of Brescia (2019); University of Venice (2019); Polytechnic of Turin (2019); TU Wien (2019-2021); The Society for Social Studies of Science (4S Annual Meeting 2021, Toronto); Polytechnic University of Madrid (2021); Royal Academy of Spain in Rome (2021-2022); University of Trieste (2022).
Between 2019 and 2020 she has been a visiting PhD student at the Stadtlabor for Multimodal Anthropology, a research platform of the Department of European Ethnology at the Humboldt University of Berlin. She has published articles and essays in international journals and volumes.
In 2022, it has participated in the organization and coordination of the cycle of meetings entitled Dialogues around STS: design, research and the challenge of the 'more than human' at the Royal Academy of Spain in Rome (RAER), together with the Cultural Office of the Spanish Embassy in Italy and the STS Italia association.
Working at the crossroads of architecture and the social studies of science and technology, her research has recently focused on exploring the impact that the material-semiotic lines of intuition of actor-network theory, feminist technoscience and approaches to technical democracy can have for the transformation of architectural practice and its pedagogy.
- Careful Rearrangements: Experiments with Neglected 'Things' in Architecture. In Gabauer, A., Knierbein, S., Cohen, N., Lebuhn, H., Trogal, K., Viderman, T., Tigran Haas T. (eds.) Care and the City. New Perspectives in Urban Studies and Planning Theory, pp. 140-150. New York/London: Routledge (2021)
- Project and Innovation. Individual expertise vs form of technical democracy. In Arienzo, A., Monti, G. G., Ametrano, P. (eds.) Innovazione\i. Innovazione politica e sociale Teorie, politiche, immaginari, pp. 179-195. Napoli: Guida Editori (2021)
- Design: Questioning Boundaries in a Time of Urgency. In Gaeta, L., Buoli, A. (eds.) Transdisciplinary Views on Boundaries. Towards a New Lexicon, pp. 76-99. Milan: Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli (2020)
- Design in the Anthropocene. Towards a cosmopolitical perspective. In Sánchez Merina, J. (ed.) EURAU Alicante, Retroactive Research in Architecture, pp. 94-101. Alicante: Higher Polytechnic School Alicante University (2020)
- Metropoli come spazio ibrido: pratiche dell'abitare contemporary. In Cafiero, G., Flora, N., Giardiello, P. (eds.) Costruire l'Abitare Contemporaneo. Nuovi Temi e Metodi del Progetto, pp. 361-365. Padua: Il Poligrafo (2020)
- Innovation: what improvement? Pratiche di construction sociale, pp. 43-55, in ARDETH #05 (2019)
- Bachelor Degree in Design