Degrees and academic training
- Graduated in Interior Design, Pau Gargallo school, Barcelona (1998)
- Graduated in Interior Design from the School of Decorative Arts in Madrid (Official Degree in Design specializing in interiors)
Activity and/or professional career
At the end of his training, he created the Criterio Studio dedicated to graphic and industrial design and, prominently, to interior design, with more than 100 projects in dozens of different fields and collaborates with the M3 Interiors studio.
For years he has been vice-president of CODIC, College of Interior Designers and Decorators of Catalonia.
At the teaching level since 2006 he is a professor at the Istituto Europeo di Design where he has taught different subjects and workshops. With IED Forward, he has created the content and taught classes for the online course “The Creative Process in Interior Design”. He has also been a middle and high school teacher at St. Peter's School, linking different subjects with creativity.
He is part of the Becreative collective, a community of industrial design teachers and professionals that teaches face-to-face and online courses and workshops.
- Dibujo a mano alzada para diseñadores de interiores, Javier Jiménez Catalán, David Ortega Gómez. Parramon Editions
- Pensamiento visual creativo, self-published
- Bachelor Degree in Design