Architect, specialized in biohabitability and bioconstruction measurements.
Qualifications and academic training
- Architect (ETSAV-Sant Cugat del Vallès, UPC, 1998)
- Master in Bioconstruction (Institut für Baubiologie + Nachhaltigkeit, IBN) -Spanish Institute de Baubiologie, IEB-University of Lleida, UdL, 2014)
- Specialist in bioconstruction measurements IEB (Institut für Baubiologie + Nachhaltigkeit, IBN) -Spanish Institute of Baubiologie, IEB, 2014)
Activity and/or professional career
Member of Bihho, association of Baubiologie Measurement Specialists by the IEB / IBN and the Architecture and Health Working Group of the COAC. Since 2014 he has been a member of the Biohabita! Cooperative, specialized in biohabitability and bio-construction and healthy interior spaces. Responsible for the measurement area in bioconstruction. Biohabita! It is an official adviser to the IEB. Since 2018 he has been teaching in centers such as IEB or Escola Sert, COAC
'Bloques de investigación y creación en la ESO. Estrategias para transformar tu instituto'. Research project carried out jointly with Societat Orgànica +10 sccl and the teaching team and students of the Institut Quatre Cantons (Barcelona), within the framework of the Barcelona's Commitment to the Climate. 2018.
- 'Ones electromagnètiques' within the Verd Primera program. Betevé, 2017. Issued on April 19, 2017
- 'Electricidad sucia', article on the BIHHO website. Published in August 2019
- “A++Led, iluminación eficiente”. 'Ecohabitar', no. 49, spring 2016.
- 'Bioconstruction workshops adapted for institutes'. Final Master's thesis in Bioconstruction-biohabitabilitat, 2015
- Presentation as invited specialist in the Online Introduction Course to Measurement Techniques in Bioconstruction IBN-IEB
- 'Contaminantes atmosféricos y electro-contaminación', presentation at the Conference on habitat biology. Ecohabitar Institute. Bioculture, Barcelona 2015
- 'Contaminantes atmosféricos y electro-contaminación', presentation at the House Conference ecological, social housing, economy and commons society. Ecohabitar Institute. Bioculture, Madrid 2015
- Speaker at the Bioconstruction Conference at La Fàbrica del Sol. Barcelona. March 2015
1st prize BAM of Bioconstruction in the category Initiatives or training programs on healthy architecture or bioarchitecture, through workshop cycle The Healthy Use of the Mobile Aimed at Young People and ESO Students.