Photographer and cultural manager
Degrees and academic training
Studies of History of Art at the University of Barcelona (1989-92)
Activity and/or professional career
Self-taught since 1986, he has been professionally dedicated to photography, a job that he has combined with cultural management, teaching and artistic creation.
- Educator in the educational program La Caixa a les Escoles, Fundació La Caixa (1984-88)
- Photography teacher at the Sadako school in Barcelona (1986-91)
- Director of the photography space Francesc Català Roca. Transit Projects (1993-94)
- Director of the Pati Llimona Civic Center. Transit Projects (1994-98)
- Production assistant and post-production manager. Rosebad S.A. (1998-2001)
- Photography teacher at IED European Design Institute (2004-16)
- Photography teacher at ESDI Higher School of Design - Ramon Llull University (2004-16)
In 2002 he created the brand and the space La retrateria, which is, depending on its use, a photographic studio, a classroom, a workshop and an exhibition hall. His goal: to respond intuitively and with the same creative spirit, both to commercial assignments and to the development of educational projects and his more personal projects.
His clients include Josep Abril, Marcel Monlleó, Isaac Reina, Jonathan Singleton, Michael Zobel, La Vanguardia Magazine, Estanell Energia, Sa Nostra, Abano Softonic, MMMM, Center d'Art Santa Mónica, Dhub-Museu Tèxtil Barcelona, Central art process, Xumo Nunjio or Forma & Co.
Some of his works are in the permanent collection of the DHUB Design Museum in Barcelona and in Il·lacions Gallery Desing
- Master in Fashion Creative Direction