Master in Productions and Research. Artist. Performative practices. Installation. Drawing
Qualifications and academic training
- Master in Productions and Research from the University of Barcelona
- Graduated in Fine Arts from the University of Barcelona (with an exchange scholarship at the Universität der Künste Berlin)
Activity and/or professional career
She has been an artist in residence at Gasworks (London), La Escocesa i Hangar (Barcelona). He has shown his work in different spaces such as Kosmopolis (CCCB, Barcelona), The Bower (London), Tate Exchange (London), CentroCentro (Madrid), 11th Leadre Cristofol Biennial (La Panera, Lleida), MIAC (Lanzarote), La Capella (Barcelona); APA (Brusselas), CA2M (Madrid), Sala Muncunill (Terrassa), H.AAC (Vic), Castell de Montjuïc (Barcelona), Chalton Gallery (London), Sant Andreu Contemporani (Barcelona), Arts Santa Mònica (Barcelona), Antic Teatre (Barcelona) and MACBA és viu (Barcelona). She combines her artistic practice with that of the teacher. She has worked in university centers such as LCI Barcelona and in the educational programs of artistic centers such as MACBA, La Escuelita CA2M and Arts Santa Mònica.
She works with performance, installation and text to speculate from a political and visceral perspective on bodies and the relationships that constitute them.
- BKFMACBA Research Grant
- AC/E Residency Scholarship at Gasworks London
- Production Grant ICUB, Hangar, Castell de Montjuïc
- First Prize Miquel Casablancas (publication category) Sant Andreu Contemporani
- Research grant. Sala d’Art Jove, Generalitat de Catalunya
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts