Lighting technology. Lighting for interior designers
This course is an introduction to the variables involved with using this tool.
We will work with the fundamentals of light and its evolution in the culture of contemporary design, along with the elementary concepts of lighting technology and the properties of light.
- Edition: 7th
- Teaching period: From June 26 to July 29
- Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am to 1pm
- B Group: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5pm to 8pm
- Modality: On-Site
- Language: Spanish
- Price: 350€
- Duration: 30 h
Lighting is an essential tool that allows interior designers to define the objectives of the project and give a space its own personality.
- Introduction: ideas and reflections on light, colour and the perception of both.
- Lighting or designing with lighting: lighting systems as a design parameter.
- Lighting technology: revising certain technical concepts of lighting.
- Types of interior spaces and luminaires: are light sources allocated to particular spaces?
- Lighting in the interior design project: documentation and representation of light and colour in the project.
- Analysis of real projects: the use of light in a range of interior design projects.
Send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.