Introduction to Service Design
Designing successful services. Introduction to the key principles of service design. Organized by Service Design College and BAU.
Description of the curriculum
- Edition: 1st
- Teaching period: From june 29 th to july 9 th
- Schedule: From 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Modality: On site
- Language: Spanish and English
- Price: 500 €
- Duration: 27 h
You've heard about service design and would like to understand it better and learn how to practice it? You want to know how to understand customers at every point in a service journey and how to offer them the best, most valuable experience possible?
Service design weaves together human, digital, and physical touchpoint interactions over time to create a truly differentiated experience. But what is a service? And where to start? Get introduced to this holistic, multi-disciplinary, integrative field.
Services are all around us. Even manufacturers like BMW and Xerox are shifting from only selling products to also delivering services. How to design desirable services, improve existing ones, and create seamless off- and online service experiences?
Dive into a real-case and learn to design a new service through hands-on workshops and lectures from experts that take you from a to z.
- Understand the value of service design
- Learn how to do qualitative research
- Get acquainted with the fundamental tools and methods of service design
- Practice the essential elements of the design process
- Put knowledge into practice in service design through a real case
- Build confidence to get started with service design
- Introduction to Service Design
- Design Research
- Mapping: stakeholder mapping, journey mapping
- Service Blueprint
- Strategic Service Design
Specialist in Brand Strategy, Service Design and Customer Experience
Coordinator of the Master's Degree in Graphic Design and Master's Degree in Service Design
Send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.