- Edition: 1st
- Teaching period: from July 19 to 29
- Schedule: 9:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., Monday to Thursday
- Modality: Face to face
- Language: Spanish
- Price: 465 € (material included)
- Duration: 30 h
The fashion industry is full of great ideas, ideas that need technical and material knowledge to carry them out. In this course we will explore the different modeling techniques, processes and tools in order to be able to bring these ideas to life.
Through this course we will put knowledge and practical skills in dialogue, with the aim of understanding the tailoring system in a more peripheral way.
Aimed at both designers and those who want to experiment with textiles to expand their knowledge and learn about prototyping tools.
The objective of the course is to equip students with the techniques, tools and processes that allow them to carry out the materialization of a textile project.
- Introduction and classification of the different sewing machines
- Classification of the different basic seams
- Classification and typologies of fabrics
- Adaptation of the seams depending on the fabric
- Introduction to volume from the plane
- Volume techniques
- Introduction to the pattern
- Introduction to modeling
- Planning and execution of cutting and making a prototype
Send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.