Essential Cinema 4D for graphic designers
The aim of this course is to provide students with the techniques, tools and essential concepts that are required to develop and integrate projects into three-dimensional environments by means of the Cinema 4D software.
- Edition: 6th
- Schedule: From July 16 to 26 from Monday to Thursday from 5pm to 8pm
- Modality: On site
- Language: Spanish
- Price: 300€
- Duration: 24 hours
- Credits: 1 ECTS
Due to its power, fast learning curve and professional results, 4D Cinema is the ideal choice for all those designers and illustrators who are interested in incorporating 3D production tools into their workflow.
Adding 4D Cinema to the workflow from 2D applications opens up a great range of design possibilities. For example, it is easy to convert 2D illustrations into 3D illustrations and make animations, whether you want to create a 3D logo, an illustration, a building or a product... 4D Cinema gives us the tools we need to shape our ideas.
Throughout the course we will explore the various tools and techniques of three-dimensional modelling and representation. Afterwards, we will study the different techniques and animation tools that integrate with 4D Cinema, to finish there will be an introduction to lighting, materials and render concepts that allow us to control the aesthetics and finish of projects to produce high quality results.
Aimed at design students, designers and/or illustrators who are looking to add 3D production to their workflow, as well as to creative people with no demonstrable expertise who are interested in entering the world of animation and three-dimensional representation. No minimum level is required.
- Introduction: interface and 3D environment.
- Creating geometry. Primitives.
- Curves and NURBS objects.
- Object Generators (Array, Boole, Metaballs, Spline Mask, etc.).
- Polygonal modelling tools.
- Introduction to lighting. Properties and types of light. The basic techniques of lighting.
- Material editor. Material properties.
- Basic generation of customised materials.
- Basic tags.
- Animation in the Timeline window.
- Animation curves. Types of interpolation.
- Cameras and basic features.
- Render and render settings.
- Introduction to the Mograph.
Send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.