- Edition: 3th
- Schedule: De lunes a jueves de 9:15 a 13:00.
- Modality: On site
- Language: Spanish
- Duration: 30 hours
The constant evolution of technology within the fashion industry means that we too must constantly evolve. Professionals in the textile sector must adapt their manual knowledge to a digital format to expedite productivity processes.
This course is aimed at fashion sector professionals with an understanding of manual pattern making and the need to digitalise and apply their knowledge.
- Learn the use of the GERBER TECHNOLOGY/Accumark version 10 system
- Digitally develop all the processes involved in a collection
- Pattern digitalisation
- Industrialisation of grading
- Editing the nesting process
1. Introduction to the Gerber Technology program:
2. Manipulating and developing patterns:
- Notches and trims
- Managing lines
- Measuring paths
- Darts and re-positioning
- Adding volume
- Transfer all knowledge on bases provided by the teacher
3. Industrialising patterns:
- Creating models
- Editing rule tables
- Industrial scaling
- Editing orders
- Exporting nests to the plotter for printing
Send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.