- Edition: 1st
- Teaching period: From October 15th 2019 to May 2020. Final postgraduate's project presentation: June 2020.
- Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 19 h to 22 h
- Modality: On-site
- Language: English
- Price: 4.170 €
- Qualification: Postgraduate Degree in Communication and digital contents creation awarded by the UVic-UCC.
- Credits: 30 ECTS
This programme seeks to provide academic training to business entrepreneurs who want to make their ideas and future professional careers a reality through digital communication and marketing that stays faithful to the brand through which they communicate and sell their products and/or services.
Communication and marketing are two distinct disciplines, but they are interconnected in any business and not always well managed with the information and tools that digitalisation provides.
The aim of this course is to provide students with the vision, knowledge, tools and strategies that will allow them to communicate their values as a brand in a completely digital online environment; in addition to shaping professionals who will be able to communicate the values of their businesses in the digital environment and analyse all the online marketing information and metrics so that their business plan can be a success.
In short, it is a programme that aims to mould competent professionals through the new ways of communicating in the digital environment, without sacrificing the business orientation and strategy provided by the digitalisation that facilitates entrepreneurship.
- Develop a communication and digital marketing plan based on an entrepreneurial idea, detecting the business opportunity.
- Impart specific skills, competencies and knowledge in order to establish innovative digital communication strategies.
- Impart specific digital marketing and data analysis knowledge through the use of specific programs and metrics.
- Manage brands and online businesses through new digital content and strategic actions based on the business.
Module 1. Branding Module 2. Digital communication Module 3. Digital marketing Module 4. Entrepreneurship and digital coaching Module 5. Final project
Module 1. Branding
- Brand positioning. Fundamentals of brand strategies
- Brand values. Brand content
- Brand naming, brand identity, brand image, brand mission, brand vision and brand equity. Brand communication
- Brand storytelling and brand experience. User experience
- Brand management. Communication strategies
- Digital branding workshop. Innovation and creativity
Module 2. Digital communication
- Culture and digital narrative. Online status
- Content generation. Lifestyle and consumer brands
- Online reputation. Brand and social media
- Social networks and influencers. Engagement
- Media strategy. Communication planning
- Management tools. Management
Module 3. Digital marketing
- Social networks and digital media advertising strategy
- Influencer marketing. Digital brand ambassadors
- New digital trends. Video, mobile and others. Inbound
- Search engines: SEO, SEM, SMO and ROI
- Investment costs: CPC, CPM, CPL and CPA
- Management and metrics. Digital budgets. Marketing planning
Module 4. Enterpreneurship and digital coaching
- Business model and digital transformation
- E-business. Target and scope
- UX. Customer experience. Emotional intelligence
- Digital platforms. Media evolution
- Company casess. 3 models of digital business
- Digital planning. Implementation
Module 5. Final Project (guided by the faculty)
- Develop a digital communication plan and the implementation of said plan
Jordi Álvarez Coordinator
Digital Communication & Branding
Coordinator & Teacher on the Postgraduate Degree in Communication and Digital Contents Creation
Graphic Designer. Digital Branding.
Senior UX/UI designer
Influencer. Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Digital Coach & Bussiness Developement
Creative Director. Storytelling.
Communication and PR
Creative & Strategy Consultant
- Brand, product and/or services entrepreneurs
- Designers interested in communication and new businesses
- Communication professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Advertising professionals
- Entrepreneurs with the drive to establish a brand that champions a product and/or service which is traded in the digital environment
- Digital communicators and community managers
- Digital content managers
- Communication managers
- Marketing managers
Total cost of the course: 4.170 €
BAU, Design College of Barcelona offers different terms of payment:
- Single payment: attracts a 3% discount
- Part payment, in three installments:
- 1st payment consisting of 40 % of the fees on enrollment
- 2nd payment consisting of 30% of the fees before November 5th
- 3rd payment consisting of 30 % of the fees before January 5th
Former students of BAU benefit from 10% discount on any of the courses. A former student of BAU is a student who, not being registered in the current academic year, has exceeded 50% of the credits for a Degree, Higher Degree in Design or the BAU Nit (BAU Evening); or 100% of the credits for any of the Master’s or Postgraduate degrees.
More information about scholarships and grants.
Send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.