- Edition: 3rd
- Teaching period: From October 2020, 6th to June 2021. Final master's project presentation: June 2021
- Schedule: Monday to thursday from 19:00 to 22:00.
- Modality: On site
- Language: Spanish
- Price: 8.040 €
- Qualification: Master's Degree in Digital Experiences Design awarded by the UVic-UCC
- Credits: 60 ECTS
We will teach you to go beyond the visual layer to design an ideal brand experience for the consumer. To this end, we will learn to investigate the context, define archetypes, identify problems and needs, detect opportunities and pain-points and, of course, design the perfect Customer Journey.
Agile digital product development techniques will be applied to facilitate working in an incremental and iterative fashion, along with the Google Ventures Design Sprint methodology which allows us to face the challenges or points for improvement that we have identified in the Customer Journey, while always focusing on the business vision.
Words like Discovery, Research, Ideation, Journey, Prototyping, Sketching, Sprint and Release will become part of your everyday vocabulary.
Module 1 - CX Strategy (Customer Experience) Module 2 - Experience design Module 3 - Front-end programming Module 4 - Digital business Module 5 - Final Project
Module 1 - CX Strategy (Customer Experience)
Learn to create memorable customer experiences by transforming the Customer Journey and generating desire and excitement at each touch point.
- Customer research.
- Modeling Customer Journey.
- Ideation / detection of digital opportunities.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Design Sprint.
Module 2 - Experience Design
The design applied to the digital medium and the tools to understand how to design a product or service will be addressed. Style tiles, fonts, colors, iconography, layout, responsive, etc. We will also address the scope of the UX. Learning to do user tests, Sketchig, Wireframing or information architecture.
- Visual exploration.
- Fundamentals of visual design: Color.
- Fundamentals of visual design: Typography.
- Fundamentals of visual design: Illustration.
- Structure of the interface: Layout.
- Common elements in graphical interfaces.
- Responsive web design.
- Fundamentals of usability.
- Information architecture.
- Interaction design.
- Interface design and prototyping.
- Content strategy.
- Web Accessibility.
Module 3 - Front-end Programming
Implement the front of a web project autonomously. Acquire advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and basic knowledge of JS
- Notions of JS.
Module 4 - Digital business
In this module we will give the basic notions about digital business. We will talk about business models, how to align ourselves with business objectives, Customer Development, Lean and Digital Marketing.
- Business models.
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization).
Module 5 - Final Project
The objective of the TFM is to experience in first person what it means to transform a customer's experience from the creation of digital products. Therefore, starting from an existing brand or company, we will propose the challenge of creating the current Customer Journey, designing the ideal Customer Journey and implementing the necessary digital actions to transform the experience by improving the product or service of the brand. Students will have to design new platforms or strategies or improve current ones
Cesar Úbeda Coordinator
Chief Experience Officer at Runroom
Coordinator of the Master in Digital Experiences Design
CIO & Founder en Runroom
CEO en Runroom
Diseñador de productos interactivos
Italo Devoto Ramella
Experto en desarrollo de proyectos digitales
Head of Communications
- UX Researcher.
- UX/UI Designer.
- Digital project manager.
- Front-end developer.
Total cost of the course: 8.040€
BAU, Design College of Barcelona offers different terms of payment:
- Single payment: attracts a 3% discount
- Part payment, in three installments:
- 1st payment consisting of 40 % of the fees on enrollment
- 2nd payment consisting of 30% of the fees before November 5th
- 3rd payment consisting of 30 % of the fees before January 5th
Former students of BAU benefit from 10% discount on any of the courses. A former student of BAU is a student who, not being registered in the current academic year, has exceeded 50% of the credits for a Degree, Higher Degree in Design or the BAU Nit (BAU Evening); or 100% of the credits for any of the Master’s or Postgraduate degrees.
More information about scholarships and grants.
Send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.