Our teaching team includes specialised professional experts and university graduates with both bachelors' and doctoral degrees. They are experienced in the fields of design, art, architecture, photography, advertising, sociology, philosophy, anthropology, history, etc.
Our teachers are passionate about design. Their working philosophy is open and integrated. They monitor each student’s work and progress, respect their students' efforts, and are more than willing to collaborate with them. Their aim is to assist the students in their professional and personal growth.
Teachers of the Bacherlor’s Degree
Teachers of the Masters’ Degrees
- Master in Critical Design Starting October 2018
- Master's Degree in Research and Experimentation in Design New
- Master in Work Talent and Entrepreneurship New
- Master in Stop Motion Animation
- Master in Graphic Design
- Master in Web Design From UX to HTML prototypes. Digital Business, Agile management and responsive web design.
- Master in Infographics and Data Visualisation
- Master in Design of Commercial Spaces and Retail
- Master in Interior Space Design
Teachers of Masters composed by two Postgraduates
- Master in Fashion Management
- Master in Creative Illustration
- Master in Digital Publishing
- Master in Motion Graphics Design
- Master in Branding and Packaging Design
- Master in Innovation and Design Management