Master’s Degree in Design and Development of Multimedia Interactive Systems. Graduate in Humanities from the UOC.
Master’s Degree in Design and Development of Interactive Multimedia Systems. Graduate in Humanities from the UOC. Specialising in education and new technologies (e-learning). Broad experience as a lecturer, both face-to-face and online (BAU and UOC).
Degree and PhD in Fine Arts from the UB.
Degree and PhD in Fine Arts from the UB. She has collaborated on many talks, conferences and curating projects both nationally and internationally. Her professional profile includes advertising, editorial and documentary photography, along with graphic, web and multimedia design. She is also a lecturer of computer and audiovisual mediums, graphic communication projects and photography.
The objectives of the course are:
- To introduce students to the software tools which are used throughout the design world so that they can develop their own creations from the outset, in particular, the Adobe Photoshop® bitmap image processing software.
- Developing the digital competencies required in the profession, both the use of online tools and the acquisition of good habits.
1. Software for digital image processing
- 1.1. Learning the tools, from the basic to the most advanced functionalities:
- Advanced selections
- Retouching images
- Digitisation of images in accordance with the final medium (printed or digital)
- Tools for image restoration
- Advanced photomontage
- Recreation of scenarios related to design
- Illustration techniques
- Typographic Treatment in bitmap
- Timeline and animated gif tools
- 1.2. Applications of the tools to different areas of the design
2. Interaction with specific software from the design world: Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Illustrator® and Adobe inDesign®
- The student creates images, edits, overlays them and gives them volume using the software discussed in class in a professional context related to all areas of design.
- They have the ability to select the most appropriate software for performing any of the applications that have been discussed in the course.
- They select the correct format for exporting the image to its final medium.
- They apply their knowledge, understanding and skills to solve professional design problems in creative and innovative ways.
- They develop themselves successfully in the general use of ICT, especially in technological environments typical of their professional field.
- SS5. Excellent command of languages of expression, graphic representation techniques, digital imaging tools, and formal and manual production techniques specific to different fields of design, thereby enabling their consistent application in the experimentation, development, execution and presentation processes inherent to professional projects.
- Observation of participation
- Monitoring of the work produced
- Realisation of works or projects