Master’s Degree in Design and Development of Multimedia Interactive Systems. Graduate in Humanities from the UOC.
Master’s Degree in Design and Development of Interactive Multimedia Systems. Graduate in Humanities from the UOC. Specialising in education and new technologies (e-learning). Broad experience as a lecturer, both face-to-face and online (BAU and UOC).
Degree and PhD in Fine Arts from the UB.
Degree and PhD in Fine Arts from the UB. She has collaborated on many talks, conferences and curating projects both nationally and internationally. Her professional profile includes advertising, editorial and documentary photography, along with graphic, web and multimedia design. She is also a lecturer of computer and audiovisual mediums, graphic communication projects and photography.
The objectives of the course are:
- To introduce students to the software tools which are used throughout the design world so that they can develop their own creations from the outset. Particular attention will be given to the vector drawing software Adobe Illustrator® and layout and editing in Adobe inDesign®.
- Developing the digital competencies required in the profession, both the use of online tools and the acquisition of good habits.
1. Introduction to the workplace
- 1.1. The types of applications targeted at the design world. The implementation of said applications. The tools that we will use during the degree
- 1.2. Using professional online resources: image databases, networks, portfolios, collaborative tools, etc.
- 1.3. Using the virtual campus
2. Vector illustration
- 2.1. Learning software, from the basic features to the most advanced:
- Graphic synthesis drawing (pictograms, symbols, etc.)
- Artistic Illustration applied to the design
- Professional illustration techniques applied to different areas of design
- Realistic portraiture
- Typographic treatment and creative composition
- Editorial design
- 2.2. Application of tools to different areas of design
3. Printed publications
- 3.1. Introduction to the tools through their basic features
- Design and publication of catalogues
- Treatment of text through professional editorial design criteria
- Scanning and optimisation of images for printing
- The basics of prepress
- Optimisation of the PDF format for printing
- The student uses online resources to carry out complex research and properly manage authorship.
- They find quality online resources and use them in professional applications.
- They create and edit a digital image related to each area of design through the use of the vector drawing software that has been taught in class.
- They compose and arrange a publication, according to previously set targets and criteria, by means of the vector drawing software that has been taught in class.
- They apply their knowledge, understanding and skills to professional design problems in creative and innovative ways.
- They develop themselves successfully in the general use of ICT, particularly within the typical technological environments of their professional field.
- SS5. Excellent command of languages of expression, graphic representation techniques, digital imaging tools, and formal and manual production techniques specific to different fields of design, thereby enabling their consistent application in the experimentation, development, execution and presentation processes inherent to professional projects.
- Observation and participation
- Monitoring of the work produced
- Realisation of works or projects