Graduate in Audiovisual Design from the BAU, Design College of Barcelona, and holder of a Degree in Computer Systems Management.
Graduate in Audiovisual Design from the BAU, Design College of Barcelona, and holder of a Degree in Computer Systems Management. Ramon works for private companies in the field of programming and web design, creation of digital content, digital project coordination and development of mobile applications.
This course is an introduction to the basics of web design, and aims to make the student capable of working in and relating to this industry.
- a. Knowing the different specialities and profiles in web projects.
- b. Being capable of carrying out each one of these specialities.
- c. Being capable of developing a web project from start to finish.
Block 1. Introduction to the course
- Differences between design on paper and design on devices.
- Work processes and work fluxes in a web project.
- Different types of web designers (UX, Visual, UI dev).
Block 2. Research
- Creation of people.
- Creation of User Journeys.
Block 3. UX – User experience
- Information architecture.
- Heuristic analysis.
Block 4. Visual Design
- Screen resolutions.
- Image/photography work.
Block 5. UI Dev. – Layout
- Technological aspects.
- Content (HTML) visual appearance (CSS).
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Responsive design.
- Code validation.
- Identification and definition of the kind of users to whom their web application will be addressed, choosing the right visual trend.
- Appropriate realisation of fluxes, wireframes and drafts suitable for their project based on research conducted.
- Laying out of their web project in an organised way, following standards.
- Creative and innovative application of their knowledge, understanding and problem solving capacities in the field of professional web design.
- SS5. Excellent command of languages of expression, graphic representation techniques, digital imaging tools, and formal and manual production techniques specific to different fields of design, thereby enabling their consistent application in the experimentation, development, execution and presentation processes inherent to professional projects.
- Observation of participation
- Monitoring of the work produced
- Realisation of works or projects