Bachelor of Fine Arts. Specialist in graphic design and production.
Graduate in Fine Arts from the UB. A graduate in Fine Arts from the UB and a specialist in design and graphic production. She also studied Design and Graphic Production at the Escuela Industrial. Her professional career has been involved with advertising, editorial, web and graphic design. She also has links with teaching and delivers lectures on infographics and occasionally training courses for companies.
Coordinator of the Master’s Degree in Digital Publications at BAU. Specialising in software and graphic production.
Coordinator of the Master’s Degree in Digital Publications at BAU. Specialising in software and graphic production. Twelve years as a lecturer at various design schools in Barcelona, and twenty years working in private companies. Specialises in the digital image and infographics. Training coordinator at an Apple distribution centre.
- Provide students with the necessary experience to master the professional software most commonly used in the field of design.
- Introduce students to the work processes of graphic editing and different media (paper, digital).
- Support the concepts that students will learn in other subjects on the syllabus by means of technological tools.
- Train students so that they can successfully send documents for printing.
- Strengthen the digital competencies required for the profession, both the use of online tools and the acquisition of good habits.
- Introduction to the resources: using online tools to search content and collaborative work.
- Adobe InDesign®: basic functionality.
- Edition: introduction to the professional edition.
- Image: advanced and professional use of editing software and the creation of images (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Pre-press: the production process and publication on paper.
- Resources: using online tools to search for content, collaborative and participatory work.
- Edition: Professional edition.
- Students find quality online resources.
- Proper use of the programs needed for the design and development of a paper-based publishing product.
- They understand a professional workflow for the design, development and final production of a publishing product.
- They develop themselves successfully in the general use of ICT, particularly within the typical technological environments of their professional field.
- SS5. Excellent command of languages of expression, graphic representation techniques, digital imaging tools, and formal and manual production techniques specific to different fields of design, thereby enabling their consistent application in the experimentation, development, execution and presentation processes inherent to professional projects.
- Observation of participation
- Monitoring of the work produced
- Reports from students and tutors
- Specific tests
- Realisation of works or projects