Graphic, multimedia and audiovisual designer. Online/Offline Communication advisor.
Graduate in Audiovisual Design. Master’s Degree in Graphic Design and Digital Publications. Educated in graphic, digital and audiovisual design, and also strategic communication. She develops and coordinates online/offline projects. Lecturer with 7 years’ experience teaching in design schools around Barcelona.
This course is part of the field of Audiovisual Design Projects in which students will develop audiovisual design projects according to the requirements of a professional order: customer, market research, briefing and re-briefing.
The real client will visit the classroom several times to present the project and evaluate the suggestions made by the students.
Students will have to apply specific knowledge acquired during the semester on Audiovisual Design when developing different projects.
1. Project methodology
- 1.1 Assignment analysis
- 1.1.1 Requirements of the client
- 1.1.2 Scientific and trending research: market research, specialised magazines, briefing and re-briefing
- 1.2 Conceptualisation, development and execution of a professional design project where the following subjects must be included
- 1.2.1 Design process and project methodology
- 1.2.2 Creativity and advertising strategy
- 1.2.3 Graphic conceptualisation
- 1.2.4 Project management and leadership
- 1.2.5 Coordination of applications and advertising graphic formats
- 1.2.6 Presentation and reasoning of the projects
- The student will be able to apply critical research to a real problem suggested by a client (company or institution).
- To solve an assignment for a real client on a professional level.
- To defend their own work to clients in a professional manner.
- To confront an audiovisual design project based on a specific challenge.
- To properly plan the development of an audiovisual design project.
- To develop in situations that are complex and may require the student to find innovative solutions, of both an academic and/or professional nature, within the audiovisual design field.
- SS1. Critical analysis and evaluation of the consequences and implications of proposals raised in design projects, both the student’s own and those of others, and their adjustment to suit the social, economic, political and cultural context.
- SS2. Integration of knowledge and approaches related to cultural, artistic and historical references in design, to practical design projects in creative and innovative ways.
- SS3. The ability to conceptualise and experiment with suggestions for design projects, and approach them with a proactive and problem solving attitude that will facilitate decisive solutions to real or potential problems, all the while taking into account the integration of cultural, artistic and instrumental approaches.
- SS4. Apply appropriate methodologies and varied research according to the subject matter, both for knowledge management and for formal experimentation and production that meets academic and professional standards.
- SS5. Excellent command of languages of expression, graphic representation techniques, digital imaging tools, and formal and manual production techniques specific to different fields of design, thereby enabling their consistent application in the experimentation, development, execution and presentation processes inherent to professional projects.
- SS7. Consider the properties and behaviour of the materials used in the different fields of design, in order to use them at the professional level in their own productions with aesthetic sensitivity and social and environmental responsibility.
- SS8. Mastering the use of aesthetic and symbolic codes of communication, as well as specific design languages, to adapt the communicative intention of any given project to the vision of the user.
- SS9. Implementation of design projects which provide alternative solutions and propose improvements based on functionality and viability. These solutions and improvements must also be able to respond to problems or changing situations in advance, through the development of a formal production at a professional level.
- SS10. Effective contribution to cooperation and collaboration structures for the development of action plans with the capacity to adapt to the varied working methods of different creative teams.
- Observation of the participation
- Monitoring of the work made
- Reports from students or tutors
- Execution of the works or projects