Director of studies for the Bachelor’s degree in Design. Graduated in Fine Arts from the UB and obtained a Diploma of Advanced Studies in Art History, Theory and Criticism.
Director of studies for the Bachelor’s degree in Design. Graduated in Fine Arts from the UB and obtained a Diploma of Advanced Studies in Art History, Theory and Criticism. Researcher for the Educational Innovation and Intervention programme at the UVIC - Universitat Central de Catalunya. Lecturer for the Art Department.
Graduated in Psychology from the UB and has also studied Fine Arts.
Graduated in Psychology from the UB and has also studied Fine Arts. Laura has exhibited individually and collectively in various art galleries. She is a book and comic illustrator and teaches Drawing and Colour.
Graduate in Fine Arts from the University of Seville with a Master’s Degree in Digital Communication, Culture and Citizenship from the Rey Juan Carlos I University in Madrid. Teacher and Art Area coordinator at BAU.
Graduate in Fine Arts from the University of Seville with a Master’s Degree in Digital Communication, Culture and Citizenship from the Rey Juan Carlos I University in Madrid. She combines lecturing, research and graphic reports, collaborating with several cultural projects and spaces. She is one of the founders of Robocicla and is part of the Arquitecturas Colectivas network. She is currently a lecturer and coordinator in the art department at BAU Design College of Barcelona, and collaborates with the Objetologías research group, where she researches the possibilities of graphic storytelling as an epistemological object, with a special focus on the methods that allow research to occur in other formats.
Graduated in Fine Arts from the UB. Member of the GREDITS, research group.
Graduated in Fine Arts from the UB. Member of the GREDITS, research group. Montse specialises in painting and lecturing on Visual Arts, which integrates with her artistic activity.
Through this course, which is part of the Artistic Expression class, the student works with and gains an understanding of the fundamentals of drawing as a basic tool of knowledge, understanding, thinking, communication and research.
They will also work on refining their view, expanding artistic and visual imagery, as well as developing creative languages.
The course contents will be developed during the workshop through specific and practical exercises.
1. Drawing to know and understand the world
- 1.1. Composition, patterns, lines and spots
- 1.2. Lace and proportions
- 1.3. Views, design and contemporary art
- 1.4. Drawing materials
2. Drawing to know and understand things
- 2.1. Deconstruction of objects and bodies
- 2.2. Memories of a traveller, botanical drawing, the art of note-taking
3. Drawing to know and understand a space
- 3.1. Perspective through objects and worlds
- 3.2. Looking at public space
4. Diagrammatic or visual representations of concepts
- 4.1. Explaining ideas
- 4.2. Visual data
- 4.3. Narrative through drawing
- The student communicates ideas expertly/adequately through drawing.
- They know and are able to explain the most important features of the main exponents of contemporary art.
- They are able to use different techniques to express complex ideas graphically.
- They accurately depict proportions and perspective in a two-dimensional medium.
- They can create volume in two-dimensions through the application of light and shade.
- They display an advanced knowledge and understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects.
- SS2. Integration of knowledge and approaches related to cultural, artistic and historical references in design, to practical design projects in creative and innovative ways.
- SS5. Excellent command of languages of expression, graphic representation techniques, digital imaging tools, and formal and manual production techniques specific to different fields of design, thereby enabling their consistent application in the experimentation, development, execution and presentation processes inherent to professional projects.
- Monitoring of the work produced
- Realisation of works or projects