Filmmaker and photographer.
Graduated in Audiovisual Communication from the UB (Universitat de Barcelona). Pau is currently studying for a Master’s degree in Contemporary Film and Audiovisual Studies at the UPF (Universitat Pompeu Fabra).
This course aims to provide students with the opportunity to work with the different tools of video and audio production, with a focus on the creation of audiovisual content for television, multimedia / web productions and new devices. In the final production, students will apply their knowledge in this field: video and audio editing, capture, compression or the creation of animations and special effects together and integrate these elements.
Another objective of the course is to create a theoretical / practical space in which to deepen the knowledge and use of tools for editing, image composition and digital audio, and to train students in their use and control as a means of support for carrying out audiovisual production.
To achieve the various objectives, this course will provide you with lectures on the fundamentals of audiovisual production and practical lessons on programs like Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Technical fundamentals of digital video
- Architecture standard for digital video
- Editing with Premiere Pro
- Working with the interface
- Mark and edit
- Finishing a project
- Composition using After Effects
- Working Method in After Effects
- Working on a project
- Advanced features
- The process of interpreting a composition
- Students apply the most appropriate workflows to the editing and post-production of a video.
- They develop their audiovisual projects with video montage, and use different editing tools to create projects of medium/high complexity.
- They carry out the required post-production to create audiovisual projects of medium complexity.
- They have knowledge of the most appropriate post-production workflows.
- They develop proficiency in complex situations that may require the creation of new solutions, both academic and professional, within the audiovisual design field.
- SS1. Critical analysis and evaluation of the consequences and implications of proposals raised in design projects, both the student’s own and those of others, and their adjustment to suit the social, economic, political and cultural context.
- SS2. Integration of knowledge and approaches related to cultural, artistic and historical references in design, to practical design projects in creative and innovative ways.
- SS3. The ability to conceptualise and experiment with suggestions for design projects, and approach them with a proactive and problem solving attitude that will facilitate decisive solutions to real or potential problems, all the while taking into account the integration of cultural, artistic and instrumental approaches.
- SS4. Apply appropriate methodologies and varied research according to the subject matter, both for knowledge management and for formal experimentation and production that meets academic and professional standards.
- SS5. Excellent command of languages of expression, graphic representation techniques, digital imaging tools, and formal and manual production techniques specific to different fields of design, thereby enabling their consistent application in the experimentation, development, execution and presentation processes inherent to professional projects.
- SS7. Consider the properties and behaviour of the materials used in the different fields of design, in order to use them at the professional level in their own productions with aesthetic sensitivity and social and environmental responsibility.
- SS8. Mastering the use of aesthetic and symbolic codes of communication, as well as specific design languages, to adapt the communicative intention of any given project to the vision of the user.
- SS9. Implementation of design projects which provide alternative solutions and propose improvements based on functionality and viability. These solutions and improvements must also be able to respond to problems or changing situations in advance, through the development of a formal production at a professional level.
- SS10. Effective contribution to cooperation and collaboration structures for the development of action plans with the capacity to adapt to the varied working methods of different creative teams.
- Observation of participation
- Monitoring of the work produced
- Specific tests
- Realisation of works or projects